Professional Summer School 2017 offer students Digital Wellbeing Sprint 2017 and other professional studies in Summer 2017.
1. Digital Wellbeing Sprint 2017
Open innovation is the stairway to excellence. You will have an opportunity to innovate together with students, companies, the public sector and the third sector. Join the Digital Wellbeing Sprint 2017 on August 11.-18. Enrolment time is 1st February until 15th April 2017 .
During this Sprint you will
- develop your competences in open innovation, user-centered design, rapid-prototyping, integrated learning, and business & models related to value co-creation;
- work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural professional teams,
- experience co-creating digital solutions for health and well-being by working on a live, real-life challenges from a private or public sector organization,
- connect & network with experienced professionals, companies, public players, and other students,
- study and gain 5 ECTS and
- compete at the upper edge and win a prize for the best team, two to three people from the winning team can participate free of charge in the Laurea BELT Bootcamp or to the East Sweden Hackathon where they will get support and a chance to further develop their business idea.